ImageTek Labels is proud to sponsor the VSFA Fall Meeting held on Friday, November 1, 2016. VSFA is the nation’s oldest and most highly regarded specialty food association. The Annual Fall Meeting gives members and attendees the opportunity to connect with Vermont food producers who share the vision of promoting Vermont’s specialty foods.
Educational sessions will be hosted by Retail Insights, Lake Champlain Chocolates, City Market, SCORE – Free Small Business Counseling, Vermont Department of Tourism & Marketing, Associated Buyers, Vermont Roots and Vermont Specialty Food Association.
The VSFA Fall Meeting itinerary is as follows:
- 8:30 – REGISTRATION & NETWORKING
- 9:00 – On the Trail to Find New Customers
- 9:45 – Gen Shift and the Vermont Brand
- 10:30 – NETWORKING BREAK
- 11:00 – Marketing the State of Vermont
- 11:45 – NEW VSFA Listserve
- 12:00 – LUNCHEON / Featured Speaker: City Market
- 1:00 – SCORE, Small Business Advice for Growing
- 1:45 – Distributors & Brokers: Who, what, when, where and why (title subject to change).
For more information about attending the fall meeting, registering for workshops or becoming a VSFA member please visit http://www.vermontspecialtyfoods.org