ImageTek Labels is excited to announce that they will be exhibiting at the 2017 VRGA Convention & Expo exhibitor on April 28th at the Hilton Burlington, Vermont. This is a business-to-business event loaded with multiple networking opportunities over 2 days, with 8 information sessions and over 50 local and national exhibitors with quality goods and services at every price point for businesses of all sizes.
2-DAY CONVENTION & EXPO SCHEDULE
THURSDAY, APRIL 27
- 8:30 – 5:00 PM ServSafe® Certification Class & Exam – SOLD OUT
- 6:00 PM Laughs at Vermont Comedy Club
- 7:00 – 10:00 PM Brewery Hop: Switchback Brewery, Queen City Brewery, Zero Gravity Brewery, Citizen Cider & Foam Brewers
- 9:00 PM Late Night at Nectar’s
FRIDAY, APRIL 28
- 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM Information sessions
- The Future of Healthcare in Vermont: Understanding the drivers of health costs & how it impacts you.
- How to Tackle Waste Regulation to be Compliant: What the Universal Recycling & Composting Law means for your business.
- Invest in Your Hiring Strategy: Learn how to recruit, hire and retain engaged and dedicated talent.
- Improving the Customer Experience: Creating unique experiences to increase customer growth and loyalty.
- Organized Retail Crime: Facts and Realities: What is the driving force of Organized Retail Crime & what tools and stories can help you prevent it from happening in your business.
- Smarter Energy Investing: Creative ways to save you money now while being an investment in your future.
- Maximizing Your Customer Base and Revenue in an Online World: Digital business strategies to attract customers to your website and your store.
- Social Media Strategies for Success: Quick tips for success at all experience levels.
- 12:00 – 5:00 PM Tradeshow: Featuring 50+ exhibitors from local and national companies to answer your questions and provide quality solutions. Enjoy multiple raffle prize giveaways throughout the day and a GRAND PRIZE, product demonstrations, networking and so much more!Information Sessions & Tradeshow are FREE for members $10 for nonmembers or save 50% by registering online by April 21st.
- 5:30 PM VIP Food & Beverage Pairing Workshop: Limited to 24 tickets. Presented by Farrell Distributing Cicerone Certified Beer Servers. This also includes your ticket to Vermonte Carlo afterwards.
- 6:00 PM Vermonte Carlo: Network the night away with unlimited samples of local beer, cider, wine PLUS complimentary beverages, a cash bar, a buffet dinner and $250 of casino chips for a nigh of entertaining casino games.
Participating vendors will network with Retailers, Grocers, Specialty Food & Beverages Producers, Manufacturers and related Business Services Providers at this highly-anticipated annual event. Online registration is available at VRGA17.eventbrite.com. Follow Vermont Retail & Grocers Association on Facebook or #VRGA17 on twitter for the latest news.