How Do I Register for Burning Mouth Festival?
Simple! Click Here to Register. Just print out the form, fill it out and mail it, with the registration fee, to:
Attn: Loreen Billings; Division Manager
280 Clinton St.
Springfield, VT 05156
Or, call 802-885-6208 ext. 222 or email us now.
Once you registration has been received, a media kit with the information you need will be sent to you via email. This kit will include…
- Logo’s and other marketing material for you to add to your website and offerings for your customers, like discounted passes, to attend the event.
- Your booth #number and map of the event grounds
- A request for a copy of your companies off site catering license for our records
Booth Under the tent – $100.00
Booth Outside of tent (bring your own) – $75.00
Electricity – $50.00
What Can I Expect to Gain From This Event?
- 8′ Table & Linens (optional)
- Off street parking w/ easy access to your station
- Running Water
- Electricity (optional)
- Trash Removal and easy access receptacles
- 16 Weeks of Free Digital, Print and Radio Advertising to draw people to your booth
- A Spot in the Spice stand Off
- An opportunity to sell your products while networking with attendees and other producers
- Local Food and beverage producers celebrating all things hot & spicy with samples and products for sale.
- Samples available for attendee’s with one featured spicy product of your choice
- An opportunity to sell your products (spicy & non-spicy) to event attendee’s
- Live Music and a Beer & Spirits Garden
- 100% of proceeds to benefit The Williams Syndrome Association
- An amazing time with families and friends and customers
What Do I Need to Bring?
Great Questions! No-one knows your business better than you do. So, bring what you know you will need to showcase your products! A few items we suggest are….
- All vendors MUST bring one spicy food item for sampling. This item will be automatically entered into the Spice Stand Off. Visitors of the event will get to sample all vendors’ products and a Chiligod approved vendor will be crowned at days end!
- Other products (spicy or non-spicy) to sell
- Change for your sales / money box
- Extension cords for anything that needs electricity
- Stands for your products
- Coolers or station to keep your goods cold (Ice)
- Business Cards and other collateral for visitors
- Chairs for your booth (Chairs will be provided at the community dining area and beer garden)
- Scissors, tape, trash bags and hardware you may need for booth set-up and breakdown
Set-Up and Break Down?
The Grounds will be open and available for booth set up at 8 a.m. September 27th. Special accommodations may be made for vendors who need to bring items the evening of September 26th. The event ends at 6 p.m. September 27th, break down must be completed by 8 p.m. same day. Trash removal is included and receptacles will be placed around the event for ease-of-use. A dumpster will also be at the event for waste disposal.
Liability and Insurance?
ImageTek Labels, Simon Pearce and The Quechee Lakes & Landowners Association have event insurance. Food & Beverage producers must provide a copy of their off-site catering license within 14 business days of registration or their spot may be revoked. Beer and spirit producers will also need at provide an special event permit. The cost of that permit is $25.00 and the form can be found at http://liquorcontrol.vermont.gov/sites/liquorcontrol/files/pdf/specialevent.pdf